Talent Acquisition Partner
- Dallas, TX
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Talent Acquisition Partner to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our People team, you will need to manage the full hiring process, including: the interview process, Greenhouse data management, creative sourcing, recruiting vendor management, etc..
In this role, you will
- Help drive Fundbox’s recruitment efforts across a multitude of functions in the US offices (Dallas and San Francisco) including: Finance, Marketing, Credit Risk, Analytics, Sales, Customer Support, Collections and Business Development.
- Establish and uphold trusting partnerships with Hiring Managers, Executives, and Hiring Teams.
- Leverage diverse recruiting strategies to source and attract the best talent.
- Contribute to a culture of recruitment through: constant communication about recruitment best practices, working to improve our talent brand, providing interview training, constructing strategic job plans, and making candidate experience a team-wide priority.
- Insure our ATS (Greenhouse) is up-to-date and use recruitment metrics to drive progress and value add.
You should have
- 3 - 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Versatile ability to hire to multiple different functions.
- Broad experience both in-house and agency is a plus
- Experience working with a fast-paced, high growth company
- Strong negotiation skills
- Passion for creating the best possible candidate experience
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Back to top