At Fundbox we are dedicated to building clear, simple and straightforward experiences to help business owners make sense of their cash flow. Great technology and details focused design have helped in achieving that but they are not enough...
We are looking for a seasoned writer who will play a central role in implementing our brand voice across product and marketing materials. If you're a confident, experienced writer who's curious, obsessed with keeping things simple and are respectful to human beings, we should talk.
You’ll join our small group of talented designers and researchers and play a meaningful part in crafting new products, marketing materials, infographics, video scripts, website, email copying and content strategy.
This isn’t a specialized role; you'll take part in a variety of projects always focusing on delivering clear and simple messages to our customers.
- Help maintain and improve the Fundbox voice and tone across many different media.
- Write and edit UX copy
- Advocate for users while understanding product and business goals
- Provide feedback on writing and design
- Maintain and develop Fundbox style guide
- Work closely with designers, researchers, product managers and marketing managers
- More than five years of professional experience as a writer, ideally with UX writing experience.
- A portfolio of relevant writing work
- Experience working with designers, engineers, marketing managers and product managers
- A gift for giving and receiving feedback with clarity and empathy
- Demonstrated ability to write in a company's voice in different contexts
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at the same time
- Passionate about simple and short texts.
- Natural avoidance of the boring and predictable.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top