Sr. UX Researcher
At Fundbox, customer insights is a competitive advantage. We are extremely customer-centric, from the way we market and price our products, to the way we sweat the details on each page of the product experience. Research is at the center of it all. We’re looking to take Fundbox research to the next level and the right candidate will bring excellent knowledge of research methodologies and combine them with an ability to set clear priorities across a variety of internal stakeholders, see opportunities to elevate data points and nuggets to insights by looking across projects, and communicate findings broadly for maximum impact. The ideal person can go deep on the most strategic projects, and move quickly on the fast turnaround ones. We have tools and a budget to help you get the job done while minimizing the busy work. This role has a huge potential to shape our products, our messaging, and our impact on the small business economy. We want someone who is passionate about the role that small businesses play in our communities and wants to see them thrive. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Driving a combination of UX research and market research, learning about our existing customers and prospects who have not yet tried our product
- Working closely with the product and design teams, supplying them with insights that inform how they build products and features
- Setting research priorities across product, marketing, and design teams (and seeing where those three teams might have overlapping goals)
- Running our biannual net promoter survey
- Presenting findings to the team, and proactively reaching out to teams who might benefit from the research
- Creating an insights repository where findings and reports can be shared broadly
- Teaching team members how to do basic research (simple surveys, etc)
- Very strong analytical skills
- Excellent working knowledge of research methodologies
- Familiarity with research tools, such as usertesting.com, survey tools, and knowledge of vendors who can help with specific project needs
- Very strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Comfortable working with technically-oriented product managers
- Ability to get stuff done in a fast-paced, flat organization
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top