Sr. SEO Manager
We have a large and rapidly growing portfolio of happy Fundbox customers who use our products and rely on our content to help small business growth. Our goal is to continue to provide better services and unique content that help small business grow by providing insights into hiring, marketing, technologies and networks that help small business success. You’ll be leading our original content production initiatives and broad community engagement. You will report directly to the Head of Performance Marketing and have the following responsibilities:
- Market Insights - Identify trends and market needs using our SEO toolset
- Original Content Production and Distribution - Responsible for producing and publishing content for our Blog and for external partners and publications
- Respond to our social communities on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Get involved with general SME communities
- Add value by offering resources, insights, and support for small businesses
- Engage, and support local business communities
- Link structure optimization - Execute flawless deployment of our linking tree structure and strategy
- Technical SEO - Execute our strategy and constantly utilize best practices in usability, metrics and meta-data across our various online properties.
- Work closely with various teams across the organization to identify trending topics and lead proprietary content development to support small business success.
- Take ownership for execution against explicit revenue targets and success metrics
- 4+ years of professional experience with a majority rooted in SE, content production and community engagement.
- Highly analytical and comfortable doing your own analysis
- Committed to excellence
- Pluses (not required): previous success stories in SEO, love of hummus and whiskey
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top