Sr. Manager, Email Marketing
The Fundbox Mission
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. Fundbox is the only company that leverages advanced insights to create previously unavailable financial options and the most straightforward, honest customer experience for small businesses. Because of us, our customers have more control over their finances, and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
Fundbox is looking for a creative and analytical marketer to drive and execute its email marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, a mind for segmentation and love the idea of continuous testing and optimization. You should be comfortable using the tools of the trade (ie, marketing automation) and managing the process from end to end, including content creation, testing, deployment, and reporting. For the right candidate, this is an awesome opportunity to join a growing team in a role that will have an immediate impact on the organization.
As Fundbox’s Email Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving strategy and execution of Fundbox’s email marketing programs
- Collaborating with our PMM and content marketing teams to deliver effective and engaging content
- Working cross-functionally with our designers and front-end developers to create visually stunning and high-performing emails
- Continuous testing, analysis, and reporting of findings/insights (subject lines, designs, triggers, offers, etc) to maximize CTR, open rates, engagement and conversion
- Development of a programmatic approach to email marketing based on customer segments and funnel status
- 5 years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of email marketing experience
- Effective project manager
- Understanding of best practices for customer email lifecycle communications, segmentation and testing strategies
- Strong self-starter with the ability work independently
- Excellent writing skills, but also analytically minded
- Experience using marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Customer.io, etc)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- B.S./B.A degree, MBA or quantitative degree a plus
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Back to top