Fundbox is seeking a Sourcer for a 3 month Contract. Sourcers work closely with our Recruiters and Engineering Hiring Managers to develop and execute strategies to locate and attract candidates. Fundbox is passionate about our candidates experience and want this to be a primary focus of this role.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to clearly comprehend requirements, the scope, and the team.
- Proactively build talent pipelines through referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and phone interview candidates to determine fundamental fit
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Engineering Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to potentially impact pipeline
- 2+ years sourcing or recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System to maintain candidate pipeline
- Ability to build and maintain immediate and long-term pipelines
- Develop and maintain multiple strategies resulting in the engagement of passive technical candidates
- Experience advising Recruiters and Hiring Managers on activity and strategy in order to fill assigned roles utilizing data
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn
The Fundbox story began in 2013 when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t get a loan to help grow her small business. Three eventful years later, Fundbox has an award-winning product for small businesses that unlocks capital tied up in outstanding invoices with a single click - funds show up in customers’ bank accounts in as little as 24 hours. Fundbox has raised over $110 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Spark Capital, General Catalyst Partners, and Khosla Ventures. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office:
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and lunches delivered daily. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top