Senior Devops Engineer
Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
As a member of the environments team, your work will enable smooth and efficient deployment processes and development environments.
You will work closely with our product developers, to understand their needs, build and maintain the deployment code.
Your work will focus on introducing new abilities and solving issues as they rise.
From local, through testing, research, demo, staging and production.
We allow for each developer the freedom to test his code in his own on-demand, self-created testing environment.
Besides the different environments, our team owns the deployment processes and all of the CI/CD chain.
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 2y Proven experience with AWS as an administrator in a production environment (must)
- 2y Proven experience with container orchestration and Linux containers (must)
- Experience with CI/CD systems and procedures
- Experience with administrating Linux operating system - configuration and troubleshooting.
- Team player, fast learner and has a “get things done” attitude
- Strong passion for details and tackling complex tasks
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills
- Software development experience in OOP (Python / Java / C#) - Advantage.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databased - Advantage.
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
* Preference will be given to people with disabilities
Back to top