Senior Data Analyst
The Fundbox Mission
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. We leverage cutting-edge technology and data science to create better financial options for small businesses. Because of us, over 30,000 such businesses have more control over their finances, and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
Fundbox is looking for a senior analyst to join our fast growing data analytics team. The analytics team at Fundbox is central to business decision across all functions. The team translates the wealth of data into actionable insights for the executive leadership team at Fundbox. In this role you will:
- PARTNER closely with internal stakeholders, understand requirements and deliver a scalable data solution. You will be integral to brainstorming ideas, ongoing execution and subsequent insights.
- Analysts at Fundbox are EMPOWERED to work independently & deliver end-to end output. You should be expected to step up with little ‘hand-holding’
- OWN the design & performance of tests (A/B, A/A) and experiments that underpin all the decisions at Fundbox.
- Build data EXPERTISE and deep understanding of domain knowledge and own data quality for all allocated areas of ownership
- Use rich and dynamic reports and dashboard CONVEY INSIGHTS.
- Be an ambassador for the analytics team's data driven culture and eager to serve data to further effectiveness of Fundbox.
- Love of data: You should feel empowered by the presence of data and be comfortable getting your hands dirty.
- Definitive track record of leading cross functional teams.
- Able to communicate incisive insights in a succinct fashion – verbally and visually.
- 3+ years of professional experience working w. SQL and/or other databases.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics, preferred.
- Familiarity with R / Python is a plus.
- Love of hummus and whiskey.
The Fundbox story began in 2013 when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t get a loan to help grow her small business. Three eventful years later, Fundbox has an award-winning product for small businesses that unlocks capital tied up in outstanding invoices with a single click - funds show up in customers’ bank accounts in as little as 24 hours. Fundbox has raised over $110 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Spark Capital, General Catalyst Partners, and Khosla Ventures. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and lunches delivered daily. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Back to top