Salesforce Business Analyst
- Dallas, TX
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Salesforce Business Analyst to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our RevOps team, you will have an opportunity to be part of a focused, fast paced and results driven team - RevOps Infra owns and manages technology infrastructure for Customer facing and Marketing teams. You will also have the opportunity to bring project methodologies and skills to the table and drive the process and QA.
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship. Fundbox will not hire any applicants for Salesforce Business Analyst who require employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
In this role, you will
- Gather business requirements, and perform technical writing (specs and flows)
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Support project implementations
- Perform acceptance testing
- Review current state and identify improvement opportunities and best practice recommendations
- Identify and understand source data systems and become an expert of data architecture, sources and flows
- Provide quality assurance of imported data
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collaborating with Marketing and Sales end users and empowering them to leverage standard methodologies, design scalable and optimized business processes
- Outline and develop insightful visualizations of business performance with Tableau
- Report to the manager responsible to the RevOps group
You should have
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce - Must
- 3+ years of industry experience in data analysis - Must
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field or business degree with strong technical skills
- Deep analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate data results into actionable business insights
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and translating to functional requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Deep understanding of project methodologies and spec writing
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment and comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and ambiguous problems
- Solid grasp of sales and marketing capabilities, processes and technology that enables smooth sales & marketing operations
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with business-process design
- Consulting experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Back to top