Sales Development Representative
The Fundbox Mission
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. Fundbox is the only company that leverages advanced insights to create previously unavailable financial options and the most straightforward, honest customer experience for small businesses. Because of us, our customers have more control over their finances, and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
Our sales team is responsible finding and introducing Fundbox to prospective clients and working with them to solve their financial needs. You should have a passion for helping small businesses that’s matched by an incredible work ethic and a desire to be successful. You love talking to prospects and aren’t afraid of high call volume to hit goals. You should be a team player and looking for the opportunity to contribute in a growing organization. In this role you will:
- Introduce Fundbox to new prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients on Fundbox's offering and understand the financial needs of their business
- Establish rapport with stakeholders and key decision makers
- Passion for learning and customer service
- 1+ years of successful lead qualification experience
- Proven track record of over achieving targets or quotas
- Previous phone and email prospecting experience
- Quick thinker, able to handle questions on the fly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Plus: Experience with SMBs and/or financial related products, Salesforce
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Back to top