Risk Product Manager
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. Fundbox is the only company that leverages advanced insights to create previously unavailable financial options and the most straightforward, honest customer experience for small businesses. Because of us, our customers have more control over their finances, and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
Given Fundbox’s mission of helping small businesses with their financial needs, risk management is core to the company’s success. Risk at Fundbox is all about growing the value of the entire ecosystem through more accurate predictions of customer behavior and outcomes, more robust policies that map those predictions to customer-facing decisions like credit limits and fees, and, occasionally, new product and business model designs.
Risk at Fundbox is a cross-functional effort spanning development, data science, analytics, operations and product management. As the PM for risk, you will work closely with your counterparts as well as the executive team to pull together both the product strategy and the product roadmap. You will also get very involved with tactical product execution, such as defining requirements for product features and helping set priorities for sprint cycles.
- Product management experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills, technical abilities, written and verbal communication, organizational skills
- Experience working at an early or mid-stage startup, especially one experiencing rapid growth
- Experience working directly or indirectly with predictive models, machine learning, constrained optimization, online experiments
- Experience working in highly cross-functional product areas, especially with partners with naturally conflicting objectives
- Some understanding of the “fintech” or “small business” space
The Fundbox Tel Aviv office is located in the heart of the commercial district, has 360 degrees views of the city, and is a few steps from amazing restaurants. Our space is open and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and a complimentary lunch budget. Our team is a collection of some of the best and brightest in tech, and we’re consistently recognized as one of the most promising startups in fintech winning awards such as the GeekAward for fintech in 2016, and the PMTS gold medal award for best small business innovation in 2016. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities, community outreach events, and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Back to top