Risk Data Analyst
Fundbox is looking for a Risk Analyst to join its fast-growing credit risk analytics team.
An Analyst who can expand our data-driven culture and drive actionable insights, a builder who can help develop new risk policies and underwriting procedures to fit our expanding suite of new products, and a process manager who can ensure seamless execution.
Fundbox is an innovative fintech company with a mission to help the small business ecosystem prosper by empowering small businesses with common sense and fair financial solutions. Our first product leverages deep data analytics to enable businesses to accelerate cash flow against their outstanding invoices. The Fundbox risk engine taps into numerous data signals both outside and within its proprietary B2B credit network to assess customers and invoices for risk automatically and instantly, allowing small businesses to choose which invoices to clear with a single click.
- Define/refine credit policies and strategy for new and existing products
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis in order to support credit policy decisions and to study risk factors and trends
- Perform manual risk assessment and decisions (ad-hoc cases)
- Establish and maintain on-going risk monitoring reports
- Support risk models development processes
- Support establishing a comprehensive risk data infrastructure
- 3+ years experience in credit risk management
- Experience as a data analyst, performing ad-hoc analysis and generating actionable insights
- Experience using SQL and/or Python to crunch large data sets
- Ability to work independently and deliver end-to-end output
Back to top