This is a unique opportunity to join Fundbox (https://fundbox.com), an innovative fintech company with a mission to help the small business ecosystem prosper by empowering small businesses with common sense and fair financial solutions. Our first product leverages deep data analytics to enable businesses to accelerate cash flow against their outstanding invoices. The Fundbox risk engine taps into numerous data signals both outside and within its proprietary B2B credit network to assess customers and invoices for risk automatically and instantly, allowing small businesses to choose which invoices to clear with a single click.
Founded in 2012, Fundbox has raised over $100 million from leading Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, finance veterans, and venture capitalists, including Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, Spark Capital Growth, SV Angel, Blumberg, Jeff Bezos and former Citigroup CEO Vikram Pandit, among others. The company has over 90 employees (and growing!) across its headquarters in San Francisco and office in Tel Aviv.
An ANALYST who can expand our data-driven culture and drive actionable insights, a BUILDER who can help develop new risk policies and underwriting procedures to fit our expanding suite of new products, and a PROCESS MANAGER who can ensure seamless execution.
- Analytics: get your hands dirty working with big data sets to provide critical insights related to portfolio performance and monitoring, credit policy design, and product-related changes, among others.
- Support establishing a comprehensive risk data infrastructure
- Conducting statistical analysis to support credit policy decisions
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis in order to study risk factors and trends
- Perform manual risk assessment and decisions (ad-hoc cases)
- Document the company risk management principles, architecture and processes
- Establish and maintain on-going risk monitoring reports
- Support risk models development processes
- 5+ yaers hands on experience in analysing large data sets, having strong SQL skills
- 3+ yaers of professional experience in credit risk management
- Ability to work independently and deliver end-to-end output
- Pluses (but not required): Python skils, and love of hummus and whiskey
Back to top