Revenue Accounting Manager
- San Francisco, CA
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Revenue Accounting Manager to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Finance team, you will have an opportunity to helping develop and scale the Accounting function. As an early member of the Accounting team, this individual will build processes for accounting for high-impact areas such as loss provisioning and loans receivable.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to improve transparency, efficiency, processes and focus on controls
- Identify and drive projects to develop and enhance procedures for areas of ownership
- Monitor relevant GAAP developments to ensure accounting policies are compliant.
- Partner with key business leaders to develop various processes and controls around data management, systems, and reporting requirements to ensure SOX 404 compliance.
- Work closely with R&D to automate month-end and cash reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, supporting schedules, variance analysis, and monthly reporting for loan book, losses, & collections
- Support external audit and miscellaneous reporting requirements
You should have:
- 7+ years of accounting experience, preferably a mix of Big 4 and industry
- Experience with ASC 606 implementation
- Experience in FinTech is a plus
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, particularly CECL
- Ability to manage multiple, high-priority projects
- Experience with NetSuite, SQL, and/or Tableau is a plus
- CPA or progress towards one
- Excited to work at a growing company with great people and a mission to help small businessesGreat communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, collaborative, and adaptable individual
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office:
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes’ walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Back to top