We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our fast-paced startup-like environment as part of the top-notch R&D team in Tel-Aviv. In this role, you will own all quality aspect of a cross-functional Agile development team.
As a QA Engineer at Fundbox you would:
- Work in an agile product development process and be involved in the early stages of the feature's development.
- Work with the developers to understand a feature’s architecture, how it’s implemented, and the technologies used.
- Design effective test cases that maximize coverage.
- Write extensive end-to-end test cases and will consider the best testing approach (manual/automation) for the feature.
- Will handle all of the product testing aspects (frontend/backend/Api/UX etc...)
- Experience of at least 4 years in QA roles including Manual/Automation
- Ability to solve complex problems and provide a detailed technical analysis
- Excellent English - spoken and written
- Team player, methodological and organised
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and tools
- Familiar with Linux
- Experience with DB/Integration/3rd party API
- Familiar with code writing - an advantage
- Experience with testing web applications - an advantage
Back to top