Product Marketing Manager
The Fundbox Mission
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. Fundbox is the only company that leverages advanced insights to create previously unavailable financial options and the most straightforward, honest customer experience for small businesses. Because of us, our customers have more control over their finances, and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
We’re looking for an energetic, proactive doer to join the product marketing team at Fundbox. The right candidate will be comfortable working seamlessly with product managers to shape the offering and how we describe it, and with the sales team to get it into customers’ hands. The primary goal of this position will be to develop the product messaging, content, and assets to support Fundbox’s growing sales and marketing teams. Ideal candidates will have a passion for our product, writing and storytelling, and great organizational skills to ensure that the right people know how our product is changing at the right time.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the product team, supplying them with insights that inform how they build products and features
- Creating a calendar that clearly communicates when new products and features are launching, and how to talk about them
- Creating messaging templates that marketing and sales teams can use to ensure consistency and efficacy of messaging across all channels
- Driving the launch planning and execution for small- to midsize features
- Developing assets that the sales team can use to have productive and on-message conversations with prospects
- Support for partner marketing
- Clear, concise storytelling
- Very strong writing background
- Comfortable working with technically-oriented product managers
- Ability to get stuff done in a fast-paced, flat organization
- Aptitude to rally disparate teams to roll out new features and products
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute!
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top