Performance Marketing Manager
Performance marketing team at Fundbox uses campaigns in the areas of paid search, paid social, paid content marketing, display, and direct mail to drive growth. We are looking for an experienced candidate with experience in managing end-to-end campaigns, setting up tests, deriving insights and using them to optimize marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Director, Performance Marketing, this role will support the continued growth of our acquisition channels and will focus primarily on evaluating and executing initiatives across various paid channels for our small business credit products. This is a complete marketing role with significant opportunity for bottom-line impact and growth.
As a member of the Performance Marketing team, you will lead coordinated cross-channel campaigns and strategies to enhance customer experience and new customer experience. You will collaborate closely with the marketing team as well as our finance, analytics, product, design, brand, and legal teams to build and implement key strategic initiatives that drive value for both our customers and our company.
- Create and Maintain marketing team campaign calendar and testing roadmap.
- Develop and execute a cross-channel approach for marketing campaigns.
- Follow and promote a test-and-learn culture to constantly find new opportunities for growth and optimization
- Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights.
- Collaborate with copywriter and design team to create and maintain a creative testing pipeline to come up with new creatives.
- Collaborate across various internal teams to drive all new initiatives.
- Define campaign and project timelines from ideation to launch.
- 3+ years of professional experience leading marketing campaigns across various platforms.
- Experience working with key campaign management tools and platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Good understanding and working knowledge of MS Excel, Google analytics, tableau. SQL experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and analytical approach with very strong attention to details.
- You have strong written and verbal communications.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Understanding of credit business preferred.
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting-edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Back to top