We are looking for an outstanding engineer to help us improve our mobile offerings. The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge of and experience working with the React Native framework. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. To be successful, you’ll need to show an ability to collaborate with peers, a knack for problem-solving in a fast-paced environment and a track record of delivering quality end products.
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Rewriting existing web components (written in Angular.js) to fit our React Native app
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across mobile platforms and devices
- Thorough understanding of React.js, React Native and their core principles
- Experience with snapshot unit testing libraries such as Jest
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6/7)
- Experience with data structure and data management libraries (Mobx/Redux, Flow.js)
- Experience with common front-end development & build tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge in Python and Django framework is an advantage
- Experience with Angular.js/Vue.js is an advantage
Back to top