Mid Market Account Executive
The purpose of the Mid Market Account Executive is to source business and manage accounts for our Fundbox Pay product.
This role represents the first hire for the Fundbox Pay team and will be responsible for helping scale our sales and acquisition efforts for this new product. The Mid Market Account Executive must display excellent phone communication and email skill, sound multi-channel prospecting strategies, cold calling aptitude, and deep knowledge of the B2B and trade credit industries. This role is a full sales cycle role, and the Account Executive is expected to source new businesses using best in class tools, help inform a scalable prospecting strategy, build and nurture a large opportunity pipeline, and close effectively.
- Meet with Product and Marketing teams regularly to provide feedback on progress, new opportunity pipeline, and general insights from customers as it relates to the product.
- Help Develop Prospecting and Demo scripts, establish outbound cadence, and define effective prospective strategy
- Travel to Industry Events and to meet existing or prospective customers as required
- Source New leads according to defined Ideal Customer Profiles using tools like ZenProspect
- Qualify pipeline of new leads using a mix of phone, email, and Linkedin outreach
- Schedule and complete Sales Product Demos with Qualified Decision Makers
- Close & Onboard new business by phone or in person
- Maintain good data within our CRM (Salesforce)
- BA or BS Required
- At least 5+ years of experience in inside sales environment. Phone experience preferred
- At least 2+ years of experience selling to C-Level of $10M+ companies
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus
- Experience selling e-commerce solutions highly recommended
- Detail and Process oriented, Extremely organized
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting-edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top