We’re looking for a creative copywriter to drive marketing conversion and own the marketing voice and tone. An ideal candidate will be passionate about Fundbox’s mission to democratize access to credit for small businesses and our accessible, genuine, and differentiated brand.
The copywriter will work closely with the marketing team across a variety of media, including digital advertising, direct mail, marketing emails, landing pages, partner co-marketing, and some aspects of the Fundbox website. The copywriter will collaborate with several different stakeholders, including product marketers, performance marketers, content strategists, PR, and designers to bring Fundbox to life to prospects.
The copywriter will be responsible for:
- Writing and owning the final messaging for all forms of marketing deliverables, including email, direct mail, landing pages, and some website content.
- Developing and maintaining a style guide
- Partnering closely with the marketing team, creating multiple iterations and variants of messaging the team can test in the market
- Writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target segments
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
- Familiarity with style guides
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to get stuff done in a fast-paced, flat organization
- Lead weekly content review meetings
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting-edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top