Fundbox is seeking an HR Generalist who is excited to help us build and scale our San Francisco team. In addition to general human resources responsibilities, this person will also wear a full-cycle recruiting hat when needed--working closely with hiring managers to develop and execute on strategies for locating and attracting talent. The right person for this position thrives on being proactive, communicates well, knows how to prioritize, and excels at time management.
This HR Generalist will play a key role during an exciting period of organizational scaling for Fundbox. We are seeking someone who mirrors our company’s passion for great candidate experience and employee relations and who will further elevate both.
- Evaluate, streamline, and improve current recruiting processes.
- Develop a creative and comprehensive recruiting strategy to successfully attract and engage top talent.
- Create employee branding, sourcing, and recruiting practices to ensure we are fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Review and enhance the company’s New Hire Onboarding plan.
- Provide guidance to management on performance management, employee relations, and HR policies and practices.
- Work collaboratively with other HR team members.
- Serve as a liaison for all benefit providers and vendors.
- Create best practices for upholding and enhancing the employee experience, including a strong focus on Diversity and Inclusion efforts.
- Own HR Reporting and Analytics--providing information on job traffic sites, turnover, attrition, projected employee growth, and employee satisfaction.
- Implement and drive employee satisfaction surveys.
- Must have at least 1 year of prior support experience, preferably at a fast-paced startup where there are new products
- 3-5 years of recruiting and HR experience combined.
- Proven track record of supporting strategic recruiting practices/systems for a growing fast-paced startup.
- Success in hiring both non-technical and technical talent in a highly competitive market.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills within a cross-functional environment.
- HRIS experience and familiarity.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience working with California and San Francisco employment laws is required.
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting-edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top