Head of Talent
Fundbox is seeking an experienced leader to help us build and scale our San Francisco team. The Head of talent will be working closely with Hiring Managers to develop and execute strategies to locate and attract candidates. Being quick on your feet, proactive, and able to manage time and priorities efficiently is critical in order to be successful in this role.
This leader will play a critical role during an exciting period of organizational scaling for Fundbox. Fundbox is passionate about our candidate's experience and wants this to be a primary focus of this role.
- Lead the strategy, implementation, and execution of our people and places function across 60+ employees
- Develop a comprehensive, integrated recruiting strategy to attract, top talent.
- Create employee branding, sourcing and recruiting practices to ensure we are fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Evaluate, streamline and improve current recruiting processes.
- Partner with executive team to determine long-term growth strategy for the company
- Proactively build talent pipelines through referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Engineering Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to potentially impact pipeline
- 7+ years of recruiting experience, with preferred experience managing a successful talent team.
- Proven track record of implementing strategic recruiting practices and systems in a scaling organization
- Success in hiring both non-technical and technical talent in a highly competitive market
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong relationship building skills in a cross-functional environment
- Develop and maintain multiple strategies resulting in the engagement of passive technical candidates
- Experience advising Hiring Managers on activity and strategy in order to fill assigned roles utilizing data
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top