Head of Revenue Optimization
We have a large and rapidly growing portfolio of happy Fundbox customers who use our products to help them pay and get paid. You’ll be leading a new team formed with the purpose of getting more from our customers by serving them better. You will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and have the following responsibilities:
- Drive revenue growth from acquired customers using a variety of tools: Credit limit increases, Debt consolidation, Price optimization, Retention and engagement initiatives
- Lead a team of Lending Specialists and collaborate cross-functionally with Product, R&D, Analytics, Risk, Customer Support, Sales and Marketing
- Set the company’s strategy for portfolio revenue initiatives based on expected impact and probability of success
- Take ownership for execution against explicit revenue targets
- Work closely with our Risk team to define credit line and pricing policies for existing users – need to have an ability and desire to get into the weeds of our policies and produce thoughtful analysis
- 10+ years of professional experience with a majority rooted in operations and strategy
- You’ve directly managed teams and as well as been responsible for delivering outcomes by leading cross-functional teams across the organization
- You’ve worked at a start-up or other fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Highly analytical and comfortable doing your own analysis
- Committed to excellence
- Pluses (not required): previous Risk Management experience and love of hummus and whiskey
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top