Head of Recruiting
Fundbox is seeking a Sr. Recruiter. The Sr. Recruiter will be working closely with Hiring Managers to develop and execute strategies to locate and attract candidates. Fundbox is passionate about our candidate's experience and wants this to be a primary focus of this role. Being quick on your feet, proactive, and able to manage time and priorities efficiently is critical in order to be successful in this role.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to clearly comprehend requirements, the scope, and the team.
- Proactively build talent pipelines through referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and phone interview candidates to determine fundamental fit
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Engineering Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to potentially impact pipeline
- 7+ years recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System to maintain candidate pipeline
- Ability to build and maintain immediate and long-term pipelines
- Develop and maintain multiple strategies resulting in the engagement of passive technical candidates
- Experience advising Hiring Managers on activity and strategy in order to fill assigned roles utilizing data
- Start-up experience with a love for recruiting in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top