Head of Performance Marketing
The Fundbox Mission
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. We leverage cutting-edge technology and data science to create better financial options for small businesses. Because of us, over 30,000 such businesses have more control over their finances, and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
We’re looking for a hands on leader to head up our acquisition and performance marketing efforts across all online and offline channels. You’ll work cross functionally to ensure we have the right infrastructure and attribution models to build scalable ROI positive campaigns. Overtime you’ll also be responsible for building a team of acquisition experts across channels. In this role you will:
- Lead Fundbox's acquisition efforts across multiple channels, both online and offline
- Develop and run campaigns that touch users at all stages of the buying cycle
- Optimize existing channels and test new channels to drive MoM, QoQ and YoY user growth
- Work closely with our analytics team to ensure we take a data/ROI-driven approach to channel management and investment
- Collaborate with brand, product, and content marketing teams to support their initiatives
- Build, manage and mentor a talented team of marketers
- Manage Fundbox's agency relationships, including RFP and agency evaluation processes
- Deliver results!
- 5-8 years of managing performance marketing teams with at least 2 years of leadership experience (director or above)
- Deep knowledge of online advertising platforms, analytics tools, and testing methodologies
- Experience running campaigns at scale
- Analytical operator and strong communicator
- Awesome team member, great person, and exceptional operator who wants to contribute to small businesses being successful
- Strategic, but hands-on and not afraid to jump in and get your hands dirty
The Fundbox story began in 2013 when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t get a loan to help grow her small business. Three eventful years later, Fundbox has an award-winning product for small businesses that unlocks capital tied up in outstanding invoices with a single click - funds show up in customers’ bank accounts in as little as 24 hours. Fundbox has raised over $110 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Spark Capital, General Catalyst Partners, and Khosla Ventures. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and lunches delivered daily. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Back to top