Hands-On Software Architect
When a child dreams big, he talks to Santa. When a small business dreams big, they call Fundbox. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funding and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers. Sounds cliche? See for yourself! And it gets even better…
We’re tackling the hardest challenges and seizing the biggest opportunities in Fintech, and are looking for a passionate and experienced software architect to join our architecture team. We’re investing heavily in our core infrastructure to support our rapid growth, so if you’re looking to have a significant impact rooted in modern technology - look no further.
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
*Preference will be given to people with disabilities
As a member of our architecture team, you’ll be…
- Defining, driving and executing the tech vision across the engineering organization including:
- Building proofs-of-concept for tools, architectures, engineering practices etc.
- Working within the engineering teams to implement architectural decisions and guidelines.
- Communicating our tech vision to various business stakeholders.
- Reconceptualizing Fundbox as a platform and reshaping it for our future challenges in scale, variety of products, delivery speed, and engineering organization size.
- Creating engineering guidelines and documentation.
- An expert resource for kickstarting projects, mentoring fellow engineers, providing guidance during design and implementation phases etc.
- A driving force in our engineering culture.
- A pilgrimage person for any and all questions with a deep understanding of our architecture and our vision for it.
It’s Cool If You Have…
- 10+ years in software engineering with various languages, frameworks etc.
- A hands-on orientation - we get our hands dirty.
- Solid understanding of production environments
- Experience with large scale, cloud based web applications
- Deep knowledge of Python - strong advantage
- Experience with a microservices based architecture - strong advantage
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, verbal and written skills in English.
Back to top