Full Stack Engineer
- Build rich Vue and Angular applications with different state-management paradigms.
- Contribute features to an amazing and complex product built in a distributed microservices environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader.
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- An exceptional Full Stack developer with a passion for engineering, at least 3 years’ experience in frontend development and 1-year experience in backend development.
- You’re at the top of your game in at least one framework such as Vue, Angular or React, and know your way around modern frontend languages such as ES6.
- You have working experience with server-side technologies (Python, Java, .NET, Ruby etc) and working with relational/ non-relations DBs.
- Bonus point for experience in Microservices, Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development (TDD).
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top