Full Stack Engineer
Fundbox is looking for an experienced and passionate Full Stack Engineer.
As a full stack engineer at Fundbox, you'll take a crucial part right in the heart of our product, where backend and frontend meet. You'll work closely with devs on both ends to find creative and sustainable solutions for bulletproof implementations. We're looking for someone who have both frontend experience and a backend oriented mind.
- Deal with highly sensitive components of our system.
- Broaden and strengthen user authentication controllers.
- Be in charge of the front-end side of our API.
- Build performant and structured product views and templates.
- Work with Front/Back End developers and product teams to create better scaffolds to our sites and apps.
- Take part in implementing user-facing components based on frontend technologies and frameworks.
- Broad experience and knowledge with Python and Django.
- Deep understanding of Django common patterns and best practices.
- Experience with AJAX applications, familiar with common design patterns.
- Comfortable with frontend frameworks Angular/Backbone/React/etc.
- A techie and a product-oriented person.
Fundbox is one of Israel’s fastest growing Fintech startups focused on helping SMB’s with their financial needs. Fundbox also has an office in the heart of San Francisco. When you join Fundbox, you’ll be become an important member in one of the most innovative startups in Fintech. We take our job seriously but we also know how to have fun:
- Drink daily whiskey shots to mark community milestones
- Fly Drones other cool RC toys throughout the office.
- 360 Degree view of all Tel Aviv, from the sea to the mountains.
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry with yummy goodies
- Barista quality coffee
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top