Front End Engineer
- Work on Fundbox’s newest products from scratch; which will require coming up with prototypes quickly and brainstorming with stakeholders to evolve and drive our upcoming offerings.
- Develop User-friendly, fast, performant and smooth web applications and websites
- Be in charge of creating a great User Experience together with our design team
- Optimize existing stack and architecture
- Deep understanding of web development and web internals
- Experience with Bootstrap and other grid systems / UI frameworks
- Strong knowledge in SCSS, JS, Semantic HTML, Web frameworks, Web servers
- Sketch or Photoshop experience
- Experience with task runners (gulp. grunt) and automation tools
- Experience with command line, bash / zsh
- Ability to dive into code and learn fast!
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top