Front End Engineer
The Fundbox Mission
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. We leverage cutting-edge technology and data science to create better financial options for small businesses. Because of us, over 30,000 such businesses have more control over their finances, and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
- Work on Fundbox’s newest products from scratch; which will require coming up with prototypes quickly and brainstorming with stakeholders to evolve and drive our upcoming offerings.
- Develop User friendly, fast, performant and smooth web applications and websites
- Be in charge of creating a great User Experience together with our design team
- Optimize existing stack and architecture
- Deep understanding of web development and web internals
- Experience with Bootstrap and other grid systems / UI frameworks
- Strong knowledge in SCSS, JS, Semantic HTML, Web frameworks, Web servers
- Sketch or Photoshop experience
- Experience with task runners (gulp. grunt) and automation tools
- Experience with command line, bash / zsh
- Ability to dive into code and learn fast!
The Fundbox story began in 2013 when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t get a loan to help grow her small business. Three eventful years later, Fundbox has an award-winning product for small businesses that unlocks capital tied up in outstanding invoices with a single click - funds show up in customers’ bank accounts in as little as 24 hours. Fundbox has raised over $110 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Spark Capital, General Catalyst Partners, and Khosla Ventures. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and lunches delivered daily. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top