Front End Engineer
- Build rich Vue and Angular applications with different state-management paradigms.
- Contribute features to an amazing and complex product built in a distributed microservices environment.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader.
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- An exceptional Full stack\Front End Engineer with a passion for engineering, at least 5 years’ experience in frontend development (Must) and 1-year experience in backend development. (Big advantage).
- You’re at the top of your game in at least one framework such as Vue, Angular or React, and know your way around modern frontend languages such as ES6.
- You have working experience with server-side technologies (Python, Java, .NET, Ruby etc) and working with relational/ non-relations DBs.
- Bonus point for experience in Microservices, Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development (TDD).
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
*Preference will be given to people with disabilities
Back to top