Fraud Data Analyst
- Tel Aviv, Israel
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.We’re looking for a talented Fraud Data Analyst to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Risk team, you will have an opportunity to expand our data-driven culture, lead the design of data models, rules and dashboards used to present key information and detect fraudulent activity. Establish and manage analytical projects within the company and with external vendors and work closely with other teams in the company.
In this role, you will
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis on big data sets in order to identify suspicious activity and risk factors.
- Build and maintain ongoing monitoring of suspicious activity and system performance reports
- Identify new fraud threats and address existing gaps, design and recommend anti-fraud plan: new software / data sources, change of processes etc.
- Provide Fraud Risk accompaniment and support for new product development.
You should have
- 2-3 years experience analyzing large data sets, must have strong SQL skills
- Experience with Tableau (or a similar reporting tool)
- BA/BS in Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Economics or other quantitative fields.
- Ability to work independently and deliver end-to-end output.
- Advantages: Python, MBA, Professional experience in the Fraud risk management domain
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Back to top