Director of FP&A
- San Francisco, CA
Director of FP&A
Fundbox is looking for a talented Director of FP&A to join our exceptional finance team. You will report to the CFO and serve as a key member of the finance leadership team. As the Head of Strategic Finance you will collaborate with executives across the firm and provide them with strategic insights and data-driven recommendations and define the underlying metrics to drive profitability and cost competitiveness in the business.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and manage a high-performing team and build world-class FP&A, sales finance, business analytics, and investor relations capabilities
- Provide strategic insight and recommendations to the business on its financial performance, focusing on KPIs, trends, and analytics to help meet the company’s long-term growth plans
- Own the FP&A monthly calendar and ensure consistent monthly, quarterly and annual communication of results, forecasts and action plans to the executive team
- Manage, oversee, and own the company forecast model
- Lead preparation of board materials and other investor reporting
- Build trusted relationships with key cross-functional business partners
You should have:
- 8-12 years of corporate finance experience and five or more years of management experience
- Experience with FP&A from a mature start-up or public tech company strongly preferred
- CPA, CFA and/or MBA a plus, but not required
- Extensive knowledge of corporate finance, financial statements, and unit economics
- Analytical prowess, and a combination of both big picture thinking and a command of details
- Experience with SQL and Tableau
- Demonstrated track record in mentoring and developing teams
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to help give business owners more financial power. Our story began when our CEO and co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired our CEO to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office:
Our San Francisco headquarters is located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes’ walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox:
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Back to top