Direct Marketing Strategy & Analytics Manager
At Fundbox our vision is to power the small business economy with innovative credit and payment solutions. We offer fast and incredibly intuitive access to business credit. Our goal is to unlock the potential of small businesses by giving them financial agility and peace of mind. We need outstanding people to help us achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a talented Direct Marketing Strategy & Analytics Manager to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our Marketing team, you will have an opportunity to lead all aspects of strategy, development, and execution of customer acquisition through direct mail, a channel critical to Fundbox’s success.
In this role, you will
- Develop and drive the roadmap and growth for the Direct Mail program - leading the strategy, planning, and execution of all direct mail campaigns and processes
- Partner with data science teams to scope, develop, and recalibrate models focused on optimizing targeting and segmentation strategies
- Partner with operations and engineering teams to scope, develop, and optimize operational infrastructure and processes, including integration of new data sources and statistical models
- Work with internal and external partners to deliver best-in-class creative and offer strategies which align with brand positioning and messaging
- Own the testing, reporting, and analysis cycle for direct mail performance to proactively drive growth
- Refine and optimize the direct mail application journey to improve the customer experience and maximize revenues
You should have
- At least 6 years of experience in database marketing with hands-on campaign development and segmentation experience OR quantitative analytics
- Exceptional analytical ability - logical and structured thinking to handle ambiguous questions with ease and speed
- Highly proficient in SQL, Excel
- Expertise in working with large integrated and complex data stacks, collecting, extracting, manipulating, analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing data into insights resulting in clear and concise recommendations.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence audiences across the organization
- Strong ownership at both a strategic and operational level
- BS / MS - quantitative disciplines (Mathematics / Statistics/ Engineering) preferred
- Financial services experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive profitable revenue growth, client retention and acquisition using innovative marketing ideas and client segmentation
- Working knowledge in at least one scripting/statistical language (R, Python preferred) and visualization platform (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with coaching and developing more junior associates
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
Our San Francisco headquarters are located in the heart of downtown, just a few minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything the city offers. Our space is open and modern, with plenty of natural light, a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, Fundbox Fit fitness reimbursement plan, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Back to top