Fundbox is a fast growing Fintech startup company serving and funding ten of thousands of small businesses in the US. Our products changed the game on how small businesses get funded and enabled life-changing opportunities for our customers.
At Fundbox, we’re on a mission to change the way small businesses access financing by managing the most critical aspect of their business – their cash flow. We have a talented team of individuals, an all-star group of investors, and we’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us as we use technology to revolutionize the financial industry.
Fundbox is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to be part of building the brain behind our business. Help us find innovative solutions to complex problems and be rewarded with a fun and dynamic work environment. As a Data Scientist you will:
- Use your analytical skills to extract valuable insights from our diverse, rich and rapidly growing data.
- Use machine learning and mathematical modeling to build models that help make our business even better.
- Work with our engineers and product team to put your models to work every day as an integral part of out product.
- 4+ years of industry experience
- BSc degree in Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science or related field
- Proven research experience that includes analysis of large data sets
- Strong background and experience in machine learning and information retrieval
- Hands-on experience in programming
- PhD/MSc in related field
- Experience with Python
Fundbox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We are committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
* Preference will be given to people with disabilities
Back to top