Data Analyst, Finance
- Dallas, TX
We build financial technology to help more business owners succeed. Our goal is to revolutionize the business economy by evolving how funding flows. We’re looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our exceptional team, help us continue our rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers. In this position on our FP&A team, you will have an opportunity to helping develop and scale the FP&A function. As an early member of the FP&A team, this individual will build and own a vast array of financial reporting, contribute to the forecast & budget, and capital markets components of the business wherein financial data is key and help drive profitability as Fundbox continues to grow and scale.
In this role, you will:
- Design, build, automate & own robust and scalable reporting for both internal and external partners
- Manage reporting and accuracy of key financial data metrics used for operational decision-making, financial and capital markets reporting
- Identify growth opportunities and work with business partners to execute
- Partner with team leads to define key metrics and build and/or automate reporting to monitor and analyze performance amongst other key metrics
- Help build financial budgets & forecasts and perform analyses on variances to actuals
You should have:
- 5+ years in data analytics, data science, consulting, banking, or other relevant experience
- Senior to expert level Proficiency in SQL, R and Python experience a plus
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Advanced skills in Excel well as PowerPoint, including ability to build dynamic financial models and presentations
- Ability to forge strong relationships and partner with other departments at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
Our goal is to power the small business economy. Our story began when our co-founder’s mother encountered cash flow problems when she tried to grow her small business. The challenges she faced inspired her son to solve the most important problems for business owners and help them access capital and financial tools. Today, we combine cutting-edge machine learning and data science technologies with outstanding design and top-notch user support that earns rave reviews from our thousands of happy customers. Fundbox has raised over $300 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Spark Capital, Allianz, and MUFG. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco, Dallas and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dallas, TX Office
Our Plano office at Legacy Center is the latest addition to the Fundbox family. Join our local team and help build it from the ground up. We strive to become Plano’s top employer and we’re recruiting the brightest minds and building a best in region office that blends our Tel Aviv and San Francisco inspired culture, with a Texas twist. We take our work seriously, but live life to its fullest. Wear jeans as you change the world in a modern open office, and blow off steam at the many fitness centers, restaurants, and bars.
Diversity and Inclusion at Fundbox
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace as we know that diverse teams produce the best work. We’re committed to building a culture of innovation and inclusion across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity. Here at Fundbox, we strive to uphold a system of values we call MOSAIC: Mission, Ownership, Speed, Achva (a Hebrew term meaning to help one another), Innovation, and Clarity. Embracing our diverse backgrounds and abilities allows us to harness our creativity and achieve more, together.
Back to top