Fundbox is looking for a Data Analyst to join its fast growing credit risk analytics team.
An Analyst who can expand our data-driven culture and drive actionable insights, a builder who can help develop new risk policies and underwriting procedures to fit our expanding suite of new products, and a process manager who can ensure seamless execution.
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis and provide crucial insights on policies, portfolio performance, and product features, perpetually improving
- Establish a comprehensive risk data infrastructure and support the development of our data-driven machine learning credit risk models
- Develop and implement credit risk policies
- Establish and maintain on-going risk monitoring reports
- Ability to work independently and deliver end-to-end output
- 1+ years of hands on experience analyzing large data sets, performing ad-hoc analytics, creating and presenting insights
- Strong and proven SQL skills
- Experience with Python – an advantage
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top