Senior Product Analyst
Founded in 2012, Fundbox has raised over $100 million from leading Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, finance veterans, and venture capitalists, including Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, Spark Capital Growth, SV Angel, Blumberg, Jeff Bezos and former Citigroup CEO Vikram Pandit, among others. The company has over 90 employees (and growing!) across its headquarters in San Francisco and office in Tel Aviv.
- An analyst will PARTNER closely with internal stakeholders, understand requirements and deliver a scalable data solution. You will be integral to brainstorming ideas, ongoing execution and subsequent insights.
- Analysts at Fundbox are EMPOWERED to work independently & deliver end-to end output. You should be expected to step up with little ‘hand-holding’
- You will also OWN the design & performance of tests (A/B, A/A) and experiments that underpin all the decisions at Fundbox.
- Build data EXPERTISE and deep understanding of domain knowledge and own data quality for all allocated areas of ownership
- Use rich and dynamic reports and dashboard CONVEY INSIGHTS.
- An ambassador for the analytics team's data driven culture and eager to serve data to further effectiveness of Fundbox.
- Love of data: You should feel empowered by the presence of data and be comfortable getting your hands dirty.
- Definitive track record of leading cross functional teams
- Able to communicate incisive insights in a succinct fashion – verbally and visually
- 3+ years of professional experience working w. SQL and/or other databases+business analysis experience
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics,industrial engineering degree or Economics, preferred
- Familiarity with R / Python is a plus
- Love of hummus and whiskey
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top