Fundbox is looking for a Data Analyst to join our fast growing data analytics team. The analytics team at Fundbox is central to business decision across all functions. The team translates the wealth of data into actionable insights and strategies for the executive leadership team at Fundbox. In this role you will:
- PARTNER closely with internal stakeholders, understand requirements and deliver a scalable data solution. You will be integral to brainstorming ideas, ongoing execution, and subsequent insights.
- You should be expected to step up with little ‘hand-holding’. Analysts at Fundbox are EMPOWERED to work independently & deliver end-to-end output.
- OWN the design & performance of tests (A/B, A/A) and experiments that underpin all the decisions at Fundbox. These decisions span a wide range of pricing and credit decisions to user product experiences
- Build data EXPERTISE and deep understanding of domain knowledge and own data quality for all allocated areas of ownership
- Use rich and dynamic reports and dashboard to CONVEY INSIGHTS.
- Be an ambassador for the analytics team's data-driven culture and eager to serve data to further the effectiveness of Fundbox.
- Love of data: You should feel empowered by the presence of data and be comfortable getting your hands dirty.
- Definitive track record of leading cross-functional teams.
- Able to communicate incisive insights in a succinct fashion – verbally and visually.
- 3+ years of professional experience working w. SQL and/or other databases.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics, preferred.
- Experienced using Tableau or other software for data exploration & visualization is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with R / Python is a plus.
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting-edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Back to top