Customer Support Lead
The Fundbox Mission
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. Fundbox is the only company that leverages advanced insights to create previously unavailable financial options and the most straightforward, honest customer experience for small businesses. Because of us, our customers have more control over their finances, and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.
- Addressing and solving customer issues through email & phone contact, and possible chat
- Identify & document bugs and features, and interact with engineering & product teams to solve / implement
- Analyze customer conversations to identify trends and suggest improvements to the product, processes or policies
- Identify and draft improvements to written help content
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
- 3+ years of prior support experience, preferably at a fast-paced startup where there are new products and features everyday.
- Leadership or management experience is a plus
- Genuinely curious about people and business.
- Strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Self-discipline and the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and think on your feet.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience.
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Back to top