Fundbox, located in Tel Aviv, is a customer-centric company, building products that empower small business owners and freelancers in their day-to-day professional life. To complement these products, we are building a top-notch customer service team to provide the highest level of support in each interaction with our customers. This team, being closest to the customer, will provide feedback to further improve the product and customer-oriented processes in the company. We view customer service as a powerful growth and retention tool.
We’re looking for talented, motivated native English Speakers who would like to be a part of a young, fast-paced dynamic team. Candidates must be passionate about interacting with and helping customers.
Job responsibilities include:
- Addressing and solving customer issues through email & phone contact, and possible chat
- Identify & document bugs and features, and interact with engineering & product teams to solve / implement
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
- Native English speaker.
- Work includes evenings and some nights.
- Genuinely curious about people and business.
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience.
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet.
- Excellent time management skills.
- No Experience Necessary.
This is a Full /Part time job, good for students.
Back to top