Compliance Operations Analyst
The Compliance Operations Analyst role will perform general day-to-day operational tasks in support of Fundbox’s alternative small business financing products and services and associated regulatory and partnership requirements. The role will include, assisting with reporting obligations and legal process requests, as well as general support of Compliance functions.
- Assist in responding to legal process requests, requests from customers regarding Fundbox Credit related matters, and other ad hoc inquiries
- Provide support to internal Testing and Monitoring functions as well as assisting with internal and external audits
- Conduct ongoing Compliance QA of internal departments including Product, Marketing, and customer-facing teams, to ensure Compliance policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Work with management to remediate instances of non-compliance
- Conduct regular reviews of partners and vendors, assisting in the ongoing implementation and testing of the Vendor Risk Management Program.
- A strong operations mindset involving time-sensitive directives and ability to self-manage workflow
- Strong investigative skills, including familiarity with public record research and database tools.
- Experience with data analytics software and tools including SQL, Tableau, Excel, Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in compliance or risk work with a financial institution or payment-focused company preferred
- Understanding of regulated industry best practices and associated technologies
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Native level English
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top