Fundbox Team is seeking a highly motivated Collections Manager who has a genuine desire to help individuals and small business owners. The Manager will lead an existing early stage collections team in San Francisco. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Collections, including strategy, management, and operations.
- Train and manage a team of recovery specialists to work with Sellers on loan repayment solutions. Prior experience in people management is preferred but not mandatory
- Establish, administer, and maintain metrics to measure and track performance of the team
- Create and monitor the Collections Representatives performance-based
- Measure performance against standards and drive continuous improvement
- Ensure the effectiveness of existing processes, and design and implement new processes, policies, and procedures to enable greater efficiency in the performance of the group's functions
- Drive innovation across the total delinquency cycle ranging from past due collection dialer calling, skip tracing, bankruptcy and litigation activity
- 3+ years experience in consumer and/or business loan collections
- BS degree in Finance, Mathematics, or Accounting desired
- Experience implementing a predictive dialer collections environment using models to prioritize outbound strategies
- Knowledge of compliance and risk management for commercial or consumer lending environments
- Strong track record managing and training a collections or loan servicing team
- Documentation capabilities
- Strong empathic communication style and a desire to help Sellers return to Fundbox
- Previous experience with FinTech is a plus
- Plus: Experience working with 3rd Party Collection teams
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top