Backend Infrastructure Engineer
Fundbox is looking for an experienced backend infrastructure engineer
We are looking for a skilled an experiences backend infrastructure engineer with strong background in devops and automation. Skilled in problem prevention and troubleshooting to join QA infrastructure effort in DevOps team to architect and build a strong infrastructures which will allow quick and easy development of automated tests for all R&D departments.
- python 2-3 years
- proven experience in infrastructure development for a med-large size application
- strong troubleshooting skills
- strong linux background
- team player
- independent and creative
- system (dns etc..)
- experience with testing methodologies
Fundbox is one of Israel’s fastest growing Fintech startups focused on helping SMB’s with their financial needs. Fundbox also has an office in the heart of San Francisco. When you join Fundbox, you’ll be become an important member in one of the most innovative startups in Fintech. We take our job seriously but we also know how to have fun:
- Drink daily whiskey shots to mark community milestones
- Fly Drones other cool RC toys throughout the office.
- 360 Degree view of all Tel Aviv, from the sea to the mountains.
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry with yummy goodies
- Barista quality coffee
Back to top