Fundbox is looking for an experienced Backend Engineer
As a backend engineer at Fundbox, you will develop new core components of our products. You will architect and implement complex services, such as online credit functionality, new Fundbox APIs, Fraud tools, and integrate with machine learning models. Our engineering team cares deeply about the speed, quality, and ease of our work, so we constantly strive to improve it by practicing continuous deployment, code reviews and automating as much as we can.
- At least 3 years of industry experience in a senior software engineer position
- Experience designing and building complex software solutions from scratch
- Experience with at least two programming languages. It would be awesome if Python is one of them, but it’s not a must if you are a quick learner
- Experience with relational DBs
- Experience in Linux environment
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience with Redis, NoSQL DB
- Interest in integrating new technologies
Fundbox is one of Israel’s fastest growing Fintech startups focused on helping SMB’s with their financial needs. Fundbox also has an office in the heart of San Francisco. When you join Fundbox, you’ll become an important member in one of the most innovative startups in Fintech. We take our job seriously but we also know how to have fun:
- Drink daily whiskey shots to mark community milestones
- Fly Drones other cool RC toys throughout the office.
- 360 Degree view of all Tel Aviv, from the sea to the mountains.
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry with yummy goodies
- Barista quality coffee
Back to top