Fundbox is looking for a backend engineer to help develop new core components of our product. You will architect and implement complex services, such as data infrastructure, partner integrations, new Fundbox APIs, tools, and much more. Our engineering team cares deeply about the speed, quality, and ease of our work, so we constantly strive to improve it by practicing continuous deployment, code reviews and automating everything.
- At least 2 years of industry experience as a software engineer position
- Designed and built a complex software solution from scratch
- Python is a plus
- Experience with relational DBs
- Experience in Linux environment and AWS
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience with Redis and NoSQL DB is a plus
- Scaling the backend architecture and codebase to support growth while keeping the Fundbox service fast and reliable
- Hacker mentality and the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Understanding of payment networks and/or payment processing is a plus
- Experience with implementing 3rd party APIs is a plus
The Fundbox story began when a co-founder’s mother couldn’t solve cash flow problems to grow her small business. That set us off on a journey to level the playing field for small businesses by providing them with financial tools that never existed before. We do this by combining cutting-edge deep learning and data science technologies with outstanding design. Fundbox has raised over $100 million in capital from leading Silicon Valley investors such as Jeff Bezos, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Spark Capital. Fundbox has offices in downtown San Francisco and Tel Aviv, Israel.
San Francisco Office
The Fundbox San Francisco office is located in the heart of downtown, minutes walk from public transportation, great restaurants, and everything that San Francisco offers. Our space is open, modern, and well-appointed, with a fully-stocked kitchen, free drinks and snacks, and gourmet lunches delivered daily. We offer a choice of health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, fitness reimbursement, and commuter benefits. We take our jobs seriously, but we also know how to have fun, with sponsored social activities and plenty of opportunities to celebrate our achievements!
Meet Some of Fundbox's Employees
Alex is one of the founding engineers on the team that developed the original Fundbox product. Today, Alex focuses on new product exploration for the company's Fundbox Labs.
Back to top