Web Content Management Developer
Full-Time in Chicago, IL - Remote OK - Mid Level
We are currently seeking an intelligent web developer to join our team of highly skilled technology professionals. The selected candidate will assist customers in meeting their overall business objectives through implementation of Oracle WebCenter Sites and Oracle Marketing Cloud solutions. Duties include, but are not limited to, implementing technical designs created by senior professionals, assisting clients with front-end web development, and customizing the user interface.
- Implement technology solutions during client engagements. Development work may be performed on-site in a customer environment or remotely from home.
- Implement user interface customizations to improve user experience, using core technologies like Dojo, JQuery and others
- Provide the technical knowledge that helps to drive the direction of the client specific solution
- As needed, assist System Specialist in deploying (installing) software solution at client site
- Apply knowledge of the architecture and APIs of WCM products to client specific needs
- Evaluate third party software involved in client specific solutions and make recommendations
- Perform product and technology research and analysis to formulate solutions to client specific requirements
- Assist in the development of case studies at the conclusion of an engagement Internal reporting on project status
- 5-10% travel as required Minimum
- 1 year of IT experience
- Minimum 1 year of customer service or consulting experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong Consultative Soft Skills – including interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Team player who can also work independently at customer site.
- Experience implementing software using Java, Java EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, Beans, JDBC, Groovy, Spring), XML.
- Familiarity with system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies
- Experience with Tomcat, Weblogic or Websphere Application Servers is desirable.
- Working knowledge of database systems and platforms such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server is desirable.
- Working knowledge of MVC frameworks
- Experience with common build tools, including Eclipse, git, maven, gradle
- Experience with cloud services including Amazon AWS, Oracle Java Cloud, GitHub etc.
Location: Anywhere in North America
Back to top