Splunk Consultant - Senior Level
Full-Time in New York, NY - Remote OK
We're looking for smart, hard working individuals who have a sincere drive to help customers and build a better company. Your role will include configuring, installing, and developing against Splunk. Splunk is the industry-leading platform for operational intelligence. It’s the easy, fast and secure way to analyze the massive streams of machine data generated by IT systems and technology infrastructure—physical, virtual and in the cloud.
- Help customers who have purchased Splunk get the most out of their deployment
- Drive complex deployments of Splunk while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases
- Transfer knowledge to customers making them as self-sufficient as possible
- Growth-oriented and customer-focused, with attention to detail and great communication skills
- Excellent speaking and customer interaction skills
- Ability to quickly learn new products and implement integration solutions
- Ability to think "outside-the-box" to use existing technologies to solve business problems
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set, communicate and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America
- Previous Splunk experience is required
- Python Experience a plus
Prefer a major city in the U.S.A.
BA/BS in computer science, computer engineering, finance or mathematics or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of Function1's Employees
Associate in Operations
Lisa and her colleague are a two-person show running the behind-the-scenes of human resources, payroll, and other day-to-day tasks that help Function1 to run smoothly and effectively.
Back to top