Fullscreen Live is looking for an experienced touring professional to execute our weekend events. You thrive with logistics, you know the ins and outs of A/V equipment, and you enjoy traveling the country executing once-in-a-lifetime experiences for fans.
- Managing audio and video operations
- Training local venue staff on show operations
- Assisting with VIP Meet and Greet experience
- Facilitating merchandise settlements
- Managing the security and safety of talent
- Strong managerial ability
- Able to delegate
- Great with talent and understanding their needs
- Extremely organized and skilled with time management
- Prior touring experience required
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.