VP, Strategic Accounts - AT&T
Fullscreen is looking for an accomplished senior executive to oversee one of our flagship accounts -- and one of the largest marketers in the US, AT&T. You will lead the strategy for this account across all of our products and services and serve as the most accountable strategic leader and client partner on the business. This includes all aspects of business management, including overall business growth, strategic direction, client strategic guidance and relationship development, P&L management, team development. You will work with internal teams across disciplines to develop, craft and refine strategies to achieve client goals and execution of strategies. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of the new marketing ecosystem, brand development and marketing strategy, content production, social media, marketing effectiveness, and the universe of digital influencers driving cross-platform content engagement.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Understand the client’s business (and the marketplace) so new ideas can be identified and implemented
- Ensure work done for the client adds value to their core business
- Ensure the quality and consistency of work done by our in-house content group exceeds client expectations
- Coordinate all client activities across Fullscreen business units to ensure there is consistency
- Lead a team of project managers, integrated marketers, social strategists, engagement planners, and content producers on each project to deliver client results
- Think strategically about client retention and growth, helping to plot new business opportunities with senior management team
- Lead all new business pitches in securing new opportunities, including oversight over all budgets and resources necessary to win the business
- Effectively manage costs to align with the scale of the business
- Drive collaboration efforts with internal teams on creative concept development, product pricing, new product development and successful project implementation
- Inspire a culture of great work and collaboration across all aspects of the business
- Bring thought leadership to the client organization to educate and inspire them on the next generation of marketing
- Min 15 years in a client-facing Account Director or Executive Producer in an advertising role, with a focus on content and digital
- Min 10 years in creative agency experience
- Min 10 years managing people, teams and P&LA demonstrated track record in executing multi-platform client initiatives
- Deep understanding of entertainment and content processes, including production and content distribution
- MBA preferred
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top